Sunday, January 22, 2006

for the grandparents

The main reason I started this blog was to give Larkin and Lucy's grandparents a way to see them everyday (even though they are all three hours away). So, I feel that the best way to start is with an post that caters to that very reason. The newest thing around here is that Lucy has found her hands and likes to bonk herself in the face with them. She has also come to love the toy turtle that Larkin gave her for Christmas. She was actually kissing it yesterday. Here are some photos taken of the two them within the last week. I am working on getting an online photo album, but these will have to hold you over until I figure it out. Until next time...

Larkin in the leaves from the fall (Yes, I realize it is well into winter)

Lucy with Daddy. We like to refer to this one as "bird mouth"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home