Tuesday, January 31, 2006

playing dress-up

I was fortunate that my mom saved some of my baby clothes. This was especially exciting when I found out that I was having a girl. Unfortunately, we were born in different seasons and some of the clothes will be too small for Lucy by the time it is warm enough for her to wear them. So, the other day Larkin and I decided we would play dress-up with Lucy. These are a couple of shots of what we came up with...


This was the first dress (of many) that my grandma made for me. I think that Lucy will still be able to wear this one inthe spring. Yay!

I know they are mine, but aren't they adorable?

If you didn't get your fill with these shots, check out the photo album.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

cute kids. i bet you're cute

February 8, 2006 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Breuner said...

Hi Amy,
i didn't know you were blogging. I am so glad I have a way of keeping tabs on what you are up to! I miss you.

Steph

March 5, 2006 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home